Assess the condition of buildings and equipment through mobile surveys that feed critical data into your maintenance system.
Could you justify increased deferred maintenance and capital renewal spending based on static, and possibly outdated information?
Web-based Archibus Condition Assessment provides an objective, dynamic process for evaluating physical assets to help substantiate corrective action, based on risk mitigation and operational priorities.
Using Condition Assessment’s accurate, timely repository can help increase asset service life, minimize costly downtime, reduce administrative expense, and streamline capital planning and budgeting processes.
Successful deployment could deliver improved Facility Condition Indices at a lower total cost of occupancy.
- Track asset condition, plan for maintenance, and prepare budget scenarios
- Utilize an objective and systematic framework for prioritizing work
- Improve information accuracy and consistency
- Reduce downtime and associated costs
- Extend asset service life
- Mitigate risk by prioritizing problems for correction, based on objective measures and organizational needs
- Enables proactive identification of deficiencies to extend asset service life
- Demonstrate how costs are associated with corrective measures to justify budgets
- Reduce administrative cost by establishing a closed loop assessment and resolution process costs