Evaluate costs and occupancy across your entire real estate inventory with visual dashboards and metrics. Run analysis that lets you identify trends and understand how your leases and operations impact your core business.
A centralized repository of accurate, easily accessible information is the foundation for strategically managing a real estate portfolio.
Web-based Archibus Portfolio helps streamline data collection and analysis by accurately aggregating individual portfolio items to create a consolidated portfolio view.
The application tracks current and projected holdings, leased versus owned space, building cost performance data, and more, to enable insightful planning and execution.
Drill-down capabilities, graphical and geographic dashboards, KPI charting, and personalized views also help users visualize and analyze data to make fact-based decisions on the portfolio’s ability to fulfill the organizational mission.
- Improve asset stewardship through comprehensive tracking and analysis of portfolio holdings
- Provide multiple perspectives on portfolio performance to enable rapid, fact-based decisions
- Enhance root cause analysis to sustain appropriate service levels
- Reduce administrative costs through quick and intuitive data entry
- Improve portfolio inventory accuracy
- Leverage sophisticated data analysis through benchmarking, KPIs, trends analysis, and projections
- Visualize the total impact and effectiveness of real estate spending
- Improve root cause analysis to easily isolate problems
- Reduce administrative costs